Clare Milliken is senior writer and producer for Northwestern's Office of Global Marketing and Communications (OGMC). She writes about a broad range of topics, from highly technical scientific breakthroughs and multifaceted social issues to celebrity alumni and student achievement. Prior to joining Northwestern, Clare covered neuroscience and vaccines, education and innovation. A born-and-raised Chicagoan, she loves welcoming people new to her city and helping them feel at home. Clare is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Madison and an avid jigsaw puzzler. She loves a dry joke and a long-form profile.
- Chatting with … Ana Gasteyer ’89
- From the Archives: Northwestern Presidential Inaugurations
- Cleanup on Planet Earth
- Learning Tribal Politics and Policy
- Behind the Makeup
- Chatting with … Ted Lasso’s Liza Katzer ’08
- Bearing Witness
- TikTok on the Clock
- Are You Listening?
- The Rhythm of Sleep
- A Safe Haven
- Paralympic Achievements
- COVID Across the Country
- Monumental Change
- Outsmarting the Deadliest Brain Cancer