Diana Babineau is senior editor & writer for Northwestern Magazine, in the Office of Global Marketing and Communications. She earned her bachelor’s degree in English from Amherst College and has worked with nonprofits, magazines, news publications and book publishers ever since. She is passionate about social, economic and racial justice, and has strived to uplift the voices of underrepresented communities. She identifies as biracial, Black, Haitian, a woman of color and a dual citizen of the U.S. and Canada. Reach her at diana.babineau[at]northwestern.edu. Learn more about her at dianababineau.com.
- Chatting With … Moya Bailey
- Digital Fertility Clinic
- Re-Boot for Winter
- Dance Like the World Is Watching
- Chatting With Will Arbery ’15 MFA
- Mail Call: The Black Women Battalion of WWII
- A Pen for Parkinson’s Patients
- The Heart of a Cellist
- Cue the Curves Makes Shopping More Inclusive
- Remember the Marimba Madcaps?
- Let It Shine
- A Guggenheim Fellow Explores Life Through Film
- Truffles, Brownies and Cake Pops, Oh My!
- Early Snowmelt Means Earlier Blooms
- We’re in the Game