Writer & Editor
Diana Babineau is a creative writer and editor for Northwestern Magazine, in the Office of Global Marketing and Communications. She holds a bachelor’s degree in English from Amherst College and has worked with nonprofits, magazines, news publications and book publishers ever since. She is passionate about social, economic and racial justice, and has strived to uplift the voices of underrepresented communities. She identifies as biracial, Black, Haitian, a woman of color and a dual citizen of the U.S. and Canada. Learn more at dianababineau.wixsite.com/writer.
- Mail Call: The Black Women Battalion of WWII
- A Pen for Parkinson’s Patients
- The Heart of a Cellist
- Cue the Curves Makes Shopping More Inclusive
- Remember the Marimba Madcaps?
- Let It Shine
- A Guggenheim Fellow Explores Life Through Film
- Truffles, Brownies and Cake Pops, Oh My!
- Early Snowmelt Means Earlier Blooms
- We’re in the Game
- Activist, Scholar James Turner Passes
- A Comedian Finds TikTok Fame
- LGBTQ Health Care Gets a Checkup
- Student Associates Take on Expanded Role at the Block
- Something’s Brewing